So Loved
To say that I have been mesmerized in the last couple of weeks, with a deeper understanding of the meaning of love is an understatement. Clearly no definition can equate the definition that God is love period.
Please note, not only does he have love, but he is the embodiment of love. Exploring and comprehending this love has been a journey that began for me when I gave my life to Christ. Looking back, I now begin to understand how truly deeply I have been loved by LOVE himself. Not a mediocre love, not conditional but in spite of myself and all my faults, weaknesses and wickedness-es he loved me so, and he can't stop loving me,because he can't deny who he is.
With this regard, I am special, special by birth, by association, by design. It then doesn't matter what others think of me. Should they chose to love me that's a blessing, should they not that is fine as well.
I now realize that my life has no coincidences, that I have been favored, that He gave me a right and power to become His child. I know that He walks with me, is next to me when I drive, when I wake, when am afraid, works all things for my good. Calls those things in me and around me that are not as thou they are. Speaks life to the things that have been withered by the world. Strengthens me when am at my end. Without Him I am nothing.
Why are you so mindful of me I ask? My soul is prone to waywardness but still you are there, ever faithful. Why would the Almighty in all his majesty care for a fallen being, who has absolutely nothing to offer? Why?
It is because He is Love and he can never deny himself.
Why you no blog anymore?
ReplyDelete