The Journey Continues
The journey
Well it has been awhile since I wrote. A lot has happened since then. The journey continues, exciting, unpredictable, mind boggling. For sure, I could not have guessed that this is the place where I would be at this time of my life. Any regrets...none whatsoever, instead a thankful heart and one that anticipates exhilarating newness as the journey continues.
I have grown and matured, as they say like a good wine. I have been sharpened by my experiences as iron sharpens iron, raised on platforms I never thought I belong, lost some and won some. All in all I am grateful, humbled and hopeful that as long as I still have breath, the journey will continue.
So therefore, it is with this regard that I will embark on sharing and updating on the various events that have happened, bit by bit. My journey has been a tapestry interwoven with the goodness, mercies and the faithfulness of God. To him I owe all that I am and all that I will ever be. He writes his story in all our lives and when we care to listen and walk in obedience to him we realise that nothing in life is by chance and no experience is wasted. It is all part of a divine design to bring us closer to himself.
So I will attempt to express and put on paper the happenings of the days of my life. Remember a program that aired in the 90's called 'the days of our lives'? Yes the sand has been passing through the hour glass and each grain brings a wealth of wisdom, knowledge and understanding that continues to chisel me to the woman that God wants me to be.
And oh! @Leahlando the girl who inspired me to start writing, I owe you one. Many years ago you saw something in me that I had not yet seen and you called it out. Amazing how God brings along such angels in our lives, to nudge, to prompt and even push us to face our greatest fears. We flap, free fall, lose our breath but eventually we get our footing and glide then we soar higher than the proverbial eagle. Thank you Leah!
I promise to share, to write, to express some of the experiences I have had. What I have learnt, what I have struggled with and what I have triumphed in. It is only when it is shared that it makes a difference, to me and to my public. Enjoy the read.
Coming soon...accepting who I am, growing pains, my second name is Jonah and many others. See you soon 😊
Comments
Post a Comment